“As your divorce professional, I am here to support you and offer hope and guidance. My deep understanding of both the emotional and the business side of divorce will help you feel confident and secure while saving you money, time and energy.
The details involved in getting divorced are overwhelming. Whether you initiated the divorce or not, it’s difficult either way. Most people only divorce once so they are thrown into this complicated life transition with no experience. A divorce coach can help you make sense of it all. Let’s begin today and partner together so that I can make this experience
easier for you.”
~ Your Divorce Coach, Deborah
During this time, you will experience significant changes in your life. Your security and confidence decrease and financial concerns rise. You often feel alone and vulnerable, not knowing who or what to trust. You feel worried, and if you have children you want to be assured that they will be okay.
As you go through one of the most highly stressful events in life, a divorce coach can help you make sense of it all. With time, however, you can overcome this experience with a renewed sense of self-love, confidence and a positive resolution. I can assure you that as difficult as this process can be, you can view this as an opportunity for growth as you create a richer, happier life moving forward.
Divorce coaching can save you time, money and energy. More importantly, it can save you peace of mind by reducing your stress and anxiety.
I will be your caring Thinking Partner so that you can gain clarity and stay focused in order to make sound decisions that feel comfortable to you.
As your coach and advocate, I offer support and guidance while providing strategies that are solution focused. Together, we create positive outcomes and resolution for you and your family.
With my coaching, I can support you through the divorce process so that you can move forward to your future. I will tailor meet a program for your specific individual needs.
The work that we do together includes, but is not limited to:
• Processing and managing emotions
• Gaining clarity for decision making
• Reducing conflict
• Information gathering for hiring legal and other professionals
• Organizing and preparing documents
• Exploring financial concerns
• Creating parenting plans and co-parenting
• Preparing for litigation
• Career transition
• Assessing values and priorities
• Planning for the future
• Dating after divorce
Learn how you can divorce with dignity and respect. I help you gain confidence as you connect with your authentic self so that you can transform this challenge into a positive outcome. You can recover from divorce and grow from this experience feeling empowered, loving yourself more and sharing this love through healthy relationships as you create a happy meaningful life.
As YOUR Divorce Coach I can provide:
• Pre-divorce strategy. Who do you hire to help you and why? What process is best for you? What do you really want? How will you get your best result?
• Support. Need a sounding board? Someone to hold your hand? If you feel like you are in divorce free fall I can provide a net.
• Guidance. If you feel lost, in unfamiliar terrain or lost in the divorce jungle, I can be your guide. My divorce maps can help you climb out of the divorce hole.
• Objectivity. Are you getting mixed or conflicting messages from your spouse, lawyer, or friends? I can give you an objective overview of your situation and help you see the unspoken motivations at play.
• Organizing. Do you need help with your paperwork? I can help you sort it all out and fix your files.
• Strategy. Where are you now? Where do you want to go? How will you get there? I can help you create the plan.
• Information. Parenting information. Financial information. Legal information. If I don’t have it already, I know where to get it.
• Rebuilding. After your divorce, the task of restructuring and rebuilding your life will take over. I can help you investigate your options and support you as you step into your future.
I have 15 years of divorce-related research and practical experience. In addition I am a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator and Mediation Trainer, and Board Certified ICF Coach (International Coach Federation). Call me anytime to discuss how I can help you move forward. My telephone number is 561-789-0710.